Rotary District's 6110 MSNI
Are you interested in becoming a MSNI Ambassador?
MSNI Ambassador Society Members would contribute $1,000 annually to MSNI.
The annual support of our Ambassadors allows MSNI to stay on course in following their mission provide free medical equipment and supplies for those in need both locally and throughout the world.
You may also designate a family member or an organization as an MSNI Ambassador with a $1,000 one-time gift. This is a great way to honor someone with a meaningful gift of international signiﬁcance.
Your donations help cover the cost of receiving, sorting, warehousing, and local deliveries of these goods.
Here's a helpful link if you are ready to sign up
with our secure online bank draft system:
MSNI is a 501 (c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.
Because of your ongoing support, MSNI has been able to:
- Distributed thousands of pounds of medical supplies to local individuals
- Provided equipment and supplies for new free clinics in our Rotary District 6110
- Provided emergency water relief to Haiti earthquake victims
- Sent emergency medical supplies to a Samoa hospital after the 2009 tsunami
- Shipped over 237 sea containers to 40 countries worldwide
- Provided medical equipment and supplies to community hospitals, clinics, and orphanages in developing nations